By Will from Holland
Question: When you were younger, did you look forward to having more independence and freedom when you got older?
Second question: Now that you're older and on your own more, do you still like the idea of a lot of freedom?
Third Question: So how do you gain that independence?
Answer: Get a checking account... Or if you have one already, know how to maintain it!
A checking account can give you all the independence in the world:
- Want to order stuff online? Download music legitimately?
- You get your paycheck… Where do you cash it?
- Want to get your first apartment? How do you pay the deposit or the rent?
- Want to get your own (cell)phone?
- Want to get a cool debit or credit card?
There are plenty of reasons to get a checking account!
But before you do, or if you have a checking account already, can you answer these questions?
- Do you know the difference between a checking account and a savings account?
- Do you know that there are a bunch of different checking or saving accounts that a person can get at each and every financial institution?
- What is the difference between one interest-bearing checking account and another?
- Do you know about the outrageous fees and/or penalties you pay when you have a checking account at some financial institutions?
If you furrowed your brows at any of these questions, get smart.
Here's how: Head to "FoolProof Solo" now. Register and head to module 4, "Road Trip!"
You'll watch a bunch of movies, listen to some music and meet some funky international people and you'll soon know everything you need to know about checking and saving accounts.
Still not enough reasons to get you to check out FoolProof Solo?
Okay… We'll also show you how one Colorado girl paid $4300 for a pizza... With her checking account! Seriously.
And do be sure to let me know what you think about "Road Trip!" I'm around to answer any of your questions!
See you next month!