Under 30? Ever Feel Stressed Over Money?
By Will from Holland
Can you relate to any of these realities?
- You're short on cash... constantly.
- You frequently borrow money from people.
- You're worried about your future in the current economy.
- You owe too much on your credit card.
- You're thinking about moving back in with your parents.
Being in a "money-tight" situation isn't nice, but it's a reality for a lot of us.
And get this: if you already have money and credit problems, you may be jeopardizing your current job and any chance of promotion or future jobs.
That's why it is time to improve your money management skills, right now. Improving them will reduce your stress and you'll find you can be more productive and creative.
Isn't that where you want to be right now?
Here's the tool that will take you there: get connected with our "FoolProof Solo" money management program—all online, interactive, and driven by videos of people our age.
"Solo" deals with topics like these:
- Rip-offs and money scams.
- What to do if you've slammed your credit cards.
- How to work less and make more. (Good thought, ey?)
- Is it better to rent or buy at your age?
Solo was developed by me and other young people from seven countries. It's the real deal and will help you get ahead when it comes to your money.
Why not see if I'm right? Check out FoolProof Solo now!