Tips For On-The-Job Success
By The FoolProof Team
Congratulations, you got the job! Now, your next goal is to succeed. Job success doesn't just happen, you have to work at it. Here are some tips to help you.
- Be prompt.
- Have good attendance.
- Have a good attitude.
- Listen well.
- Follow directions.
- Show initiative.
- Complete your tasks accurately and on time.
- Ask for help if you don't understand a task or objective.
- Know and follow the work rules, policies, and procedures.
- Continually improve your skills and be willing to learn new skills.
- Be willing to try new ways of doing things.
- Be courteous and respect others.
- Work well with your co-workers and boss.
- Take pride in your work.
Can you think of others? Read more about: